Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Popular Ways to Promote Brand Identity With Logo

They say a diamond is forever, I would tell you that a good logo is also going to stick with you and your next generations for decades if not centuries. There are so many businesses out there with such beautiful logos, I mean even your competitors might get a logo much better than yours. So how do you beat them all? By using your logo for promotion of your brand identity and doing it more effectively than any of your competitors.


Get your logo printed on these China mugs and sell them to your clients. Or simply give them away for free. People love free stuff and each time they are drinking coffee in this mug they are thinking about good things in their lives coffee, comfort, and your business logo.


Print your logo on T-Shirts and distribute them on some special occasion or simply give them away for free.


Get your logo printed on Paper Bags. If you already use paper bag at your workplace thats good if you don't then you should start using them now as these bags are more environment friendly than plastic bags. Also make sure that the paper used in your bags is the recycled one and no trees get hurt when you promote your brand identity.

Print out I heart Stickers and distribute them to your Customers. I love such stickers and I love many things for example I love the book shop around the corner of my street if they distributed such stickers I would gladly display them on my car's bumper.



No comments:

Post a Comment